San Diego Corporate Law Attorneys
Whether you are starting a business or have been in business for many years, legal issues will arise. It is important to have a skilled and experienced law firm by your side to guide you toward a successful resolution of your corporate disputes and transactions.
At the Watkins Firm, our San Diego corporate law attorneys represent businesses of all sizes with every aspect of their day-to-day operations. From formation to dissolution, we can help you resolve your issues in a cost-effective manner.
To discuss your corporate transactions or disputes in a free, no-obligation consultation, contact our firm online or call 858-535-1511.
Drafting Corporate Documents Designed to Protect Your Business’s Future
Our corporate attorneys help clients draft comprehensive agreements and corporate documents, with an eye to the future. Our lead transactional attorney, Chris Popov, has provided knowledgeable corporate transactions services to California businesses since 1979.
Our goal is to minimize your liability and help you avoid litigation by carefully drafting documents, including those related to:
- Business formation: In addition to registering your new entity, we can help you create articles of incorporation, operating agreements and bylaws to get your business started on the right foot. We have built a network of CPAs to help you achieve your corporate goals and file proper licensing documentation with the government.
- Corporate governance: Our attorneys can help you draft shareholder agreements and bylaws as well as minutes for board and shareholder meetings, so you can comply with state and federal laws.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Whether you are buying a business or merging with another entity, we can draft your buy-sell agreements or shareholder agreements.
- Business dissolution: If it becomes necessary to end your business, we can help you wrap up your interests and debts. We can also help you give your business a fresh start as a new entity.
Aggressive Corporate Litigation Attorneys
When a dispute arises, our attorneys are skilled negotiators and will be ready to take your case to court. Our lead trial attorney, Daniel Watkins, has protected California corporations during business disputes since 1987.
We represent shareholders, business owners and board members in a wide range of disputes, including, but not limited to:
- Shareholder disputes, such as shareholder derivative actions
- Breach of fiduciary duty issues
- Business purchase disputes
- Sales of stocks and assets
- Ownership changes
Contact a California Buy-Sell Agreement Attorney
Whether you need help with a business transaction or a dispute, don’t hesitate to contact our California corporate lawyers to discuss your matter.