San Diego Corporate Law Attorneys
At the Watkins Firm, our experienced California lawyers provide comprehensive legal services centered on the needs of small, medium and large businesses as well as individuals in San Diego County. Whether we are helping you with a transaction or a dispute, our lawyers collaborate closely to make sure we are meeting our clients' needs.
Don't hesitate to contact the San Diego corporate law attorneys at our firm to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Comprehensive Corporate Practice
Our corporate law attorneys assist business owners with all types of disputes and transactions, including:
- Employer defense: We are knowledgeable about California and federal employment law and have successfully defended many employers in challenging situations.
- Unfair competition: If competitors are trying to steal your ideas or drive you out of the market, we can explore your legal options.
- Asset protection and investment law: Before investing in any enterprise, we can advise you on protecting your business and personal assets.
- Business and joint venture formation: We assist clients with the formation and structuring of all types of business entities.
- Contract law: Our attorneys draft and negotiate contracts and assist clients involved in contract disputes.
- Shareholder disputes: We help shareholders assert their rights in derivative lawsuits and breach of fiduciary duty actions. We also defend companies and managers against shareholder actions.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Whether you are trying to sell a company, its shares or assets, or bring two companies together, we will carefully review and advise you about your options. Our attorneys can also help you purchase an existing business.
- Business dissolution: When a business needs to reorganize as a new entity, our attorneys can help dissolve you company. At our firm, we are also knowledgeable about the unique legal and regulatory provisions affecting medical practices and providers.
Advice Tailored to Meet Your Business Needs
Our business law firm is dedicated to providing the services our corporate clients require in their day-to-day operations, including, but not limited to:
- Science and technology law: We are experienced with many issues affecting science and technology companies, ranging from intellectual property to employment.
- Water law: Our firm represents both water districts and property owners in water-related transactions and disputes.
- Estate planning: We can help you draft a trust, will or other estate planning tools tailored to meet your specific goals.
- Real estate law: We represent buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, contractors, investors and other parties to real estate transactions and litigation.
- Construction law: Our attorneys handle cases involving construction contracts, construction defects and mechanic's liens.
- Homeowners associations: We counsel developers on creating homeowners associations and represent those associations as well as individual homeowners in disputes.
Contact a Skilled California Estate Planning Attorney
Sometimes, legal conflicts cannot be avoided. Our approach to litigation is focused on moving quickly and containing costs while aggressively pursuing positive outcomes. Contact a California estate planning lawyer at our firm to learn more about our services.